Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a web page. This text file stores information that can be read by the web page when you visit it again later. Some Cookies are required to make the site work properly. Other Cookies are beneficial to the visitor: they save the username in the same secure way as the language settings. Cookies are designed to prevent you from entering the same information every time you visit a website again.
Elke Plastic uses appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data as well as to prevent information loss or unlawful conduct.
How can I disable Cookies?
You can easily customize your browser settings to turn off all Cookies. Please note: If you disable your Cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on the website.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
3. Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your function bar.
4. Select the "Privacy" tab.
5. Select "Firefox is a chronicle:" after "Create custom settings" for.
6. Remove the "Accept cookies" checkbox and save your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marker and save your settings.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click "Show Advanced Settings".
4. On the Privacy tab, click Content Settings.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save your settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
3. Under "Accept cookies", you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
4. If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show Cookies".